28 December, 2011

8 dreams

dancing and prancing
all that could be seen
a shadow chanting
as winter leaves for spring.

curiosity arouses; and forward we go
the entrance was near, but now is behind me
ligths are grey, only a glow
I can fell the way, and nothing to bound me...

from left to right the sound can be listened
it tells us a story, of a divine mistress
from top to bottom she shone bright yellow
she wrote a prophecy, not so mellow...

the parchment in hand, it burned at my touch
no more chanting at the end can be heard
in goth letters and northern writing
it is telling, ragnarök is arriving...

the chanting draws nearer
now all seems clear
a voice is talking
to those who hear.

'keep away my dear, if these words you listen
you ought to be fearless, and leave throgh the rear...
a riddle i give thee, to test thy creativity
show me what lies, in the human psyche'

frozen i stood, without a clue
the voice was gone, there she stood
with a clean dress, and a yellow hood
a gleaming sword, and an ill mood.

my mind, white as a swan
a thought was sprung
not by writing...
she has won.

as i wake up summer is in
no valkyries nor drums, are waiting for me
only the walls and the light bulb above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment